Josh. Cali. McKallister. Oakland. Quincy. Camden. Murphy.

Travel anxiety anyone?

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Sister in Law, Amy, invited all of us Sisters (on Josh's side) to go to Washinton DC while she worked on some schooling out there. To say it was a blast is an understatement!! Lately I get really bad travel anxiety- not when I'm with Josh and the kids but when I'm away from them. I get too far in my own head and imagine everything awful that could happen while we are apart.

But being with all of my Sisters was truly something I needed on a level I didn't even know. It was amazing to re-acquaintance myself with them. To remind myself why I love each of them so much. To remember all the brilliant qualities they each have, that have all separately worked together to get me through the hard trials. So here are just a few pictures from this trip that I'll never forget. (Don't even get Josh started on how many pics I took... it's kinda a source of disbelief in his mind) :)

The buildings were amazing...




The memorials were humbling and beautiful...



The food was delish!



But the company was the best part...






 
I even found my name sign...
 
 

Uh, Hinckleys... Where are we going next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs