Josh. Cali. McKallister. Oakland. Quincy. Camden. Murphy.

Then and now

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I started this blog in hopes of keeping a journal for my family and I. I used to blog frequently when I was expecting Mac, and had started back up again when we learned we were pregnant with our third, Quincy. It sounds so weird but I feel as though that blog was a different time frame of my life. I want to keep that separate as it was meant to be a family blog and I have decided to share more feelings about losing a child, having health problems, almost losing my life, recovering from those struggles, adoption and what I have learned from each of those situations. I hope more than anything that I can help those who are going through similar experiences and answer any questions on how my family or I have held strong.

The posts that come before this are taken from other family members blogs or from my previous blog in hopes of giving some background for those that would like to look through it. But from here on out will be my recollections of my past. The feelings I had, things I may not have shared and how I'm dealing with each of them now. Love you all for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine the tool this blog will be to help others. I am positive it will be an amazing source of strength one day for your children. Good grief, I just love you! And thank you a million times over for the conversations, especially the one on the way to and from Ensign Peak, that we have had. I feel like you have helped me work through so many of my own fears through sharing your experiences and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also suffered a amniotic embolism. I was also in a very tough situation. I couldn't breathe. I had just delivered my twin sons. It's hard to believe I made it. Thankful everyday:) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also suffered a amniotic embolism. I was also in a very tough situation. I couldn't breathe. I had just delivered my twin sons. It's hard to believe I made it. Thankful everyday:) Heather

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs