Josh. Cali. McKallister. Oakland. Quincy. Camden. Murphy.

Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 12, 2009



 

Mac has the GREATEST grandparents in the entire world! They both came and put out some decorations so that Mac could celebrate Easter with us and even left him some cute notes. I have to say that Easter has been hard- I guess I should have expected that since every holiday so far has but who knew that we would be decorating McKallisters grave instead of dying Easter eggs with him? I've had a lot of experiences lately that have made me grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I have. Today I am especially grateful for my savior and Jesus Christ. They have taught me so much in the last 10 months about Eternal Families and have made me proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Without the gospel and my family I don't know where I would be today and for that I am grateful. Happy Easter Egg hunting!!

Original post by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs