Josh. Cali. McKallister. Oakland. Quincy. Camden. Murphy.

Happy Valentines Day!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day from the Hinckleys!!
 


Since our Anniversary is so close to Valentines day we just decided to spend the day together and made a trip to see Mac. There was already a heart plate and his windmills when we got there (and the pine cones of course). My parents had taken him a balloon and left a magic marker there for everyone to write on but we think they must have blown away because they weren't there when we showed up.
Josh won't let me take flowers up to Mac because "boys don't like flowers, they like hot wheel cars" but I like them so much, so we compromised- flower petals. I'm sure he would love sticking them in his mouth at this age!! And I couldn't pass up that cute stuffed animal and since it was on sale Josh let me get it. Maybe for St. Patty's day he'll get a car. :)
 
Original post by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs