Josh. Cali. McKallister. Oakland. Quincy. Camden. Murphy.

Weekend Fun

Sunday, December 7, 2008

We went up to Mac's grave to take down the Thanksgiving decorations and put some up for Christmas!!

 
 
This is my family, Kierra and Colby, Dad and Mom, Alex, Mac and I- Josh is behind the camera.

 
That night we got the opportunity to attend a candle light vigil in memory of those who have lost children. We will for sure have to let everyone know about it ahead of time next year because it was a really awesome experience (sorry to all of those that I told too late, that was my bad and I promise to keep everyone updated further in the future from now on). My Mom, Grandma and Grandpa Maughan, Josh and I went up to it and I was amazed how many people attended. It was really important to me to see how many people are in the same boat as us and be able to hear the speakers talk about our losses.
I was really excited because we got to hear from Julie Williams. For those of you who don't know her- she's one of the people that I am the most grateful for in my life. She came to the hospital and donated her time and talents to take pictures of our family and McKallister. She did an amazing job and provided me with the most memorable and sacred pictures of my son. I will forever be thankful for her and absolutely adore her!!! She did a great job and it really made my night!
 
 
 
Original post by Me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs